Why work for us?
Black & White Bridging was established in 2013 to provide short-term, non-regulated lending solutions to property professionals in the South of England, with a particular focus on the South West where we are based.
We are a privately owned, principal lender with a strong, established reputation and a growing team of professionals who all have proven track records in short-term lending to the property market.
- Small, experienced and established team
- Join a growing company with career opportunities
- Relaxed and friendly environment
- Competitive pay packages
- Generous holiday allowances (including Christmas off)
- Flexible start and finish hours
- Flexible remote working
- Introducing more company benefits as we grow
- Creating and maintaining professional relationships
- Input and exposure across all company operations
About the Role: Established in 2013, Black & White Bridging is a people centric short-term lender. Our aim is to be one of the best funding partners for intermediaries operating in bridging and development finance. We combine people, products and processes to...
About the Role: Black & White Bridging was established in 2013 to provide short term, non-regulated lending solutions to property professionals in England and Wales. Due to our continued expansion, we are looking for an additional Accounts Assistant to the...
We believe that our team is key to achieving our strategy.
If you are interested in being part of the team, whether for a specific vacancy, or perhaps you think you have something to offer, then please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to the email below – we want to hear from you.